05 March 2008

Pampered chef evening

Last night at church we had a Pampered Chef evening hosted by our Young Women's Group to raise funds for the various charities they support. I was only able to call in for a little while what with being on the radio on Tuesday evenings, but really enjoyed it, she made some great food and showed some of the great products they have.

With what little funds I have at the minute and also thinking it'll save me lots of time when I am baking and cooking, I bought an "egg separator". Can't wait until it arrives: I'll have to make loads of meringues and the like!

If ever you get the chance to either go to or host a Pampered Chef event, I would really recommend it. If anyone wants a contact please email me ruth.e.babes at gmail dot com.

Picture sourced from Pampered Chef website

No comments: