24 January 2008

Radio time

A while ago I had asked Would I make a good DJ? I decided that time wise I really had very little and declined the offer. However I was asked if maybe some of the young people from church would like to be involved. So to cut all the details out of the middle the plan is that some of our young people will take turns at hosting a time slot we've been given. Tonight is our first night on Shine FM 102.4FM between 8 and 10pm, but then from next week we'll be taking the same time on Tuesdays instead. It should be fun but I do feel rather nervous about it all at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very exciting. Quite cool how the station is offering youth groups the opportunity.

Must see if the transmission reaches to Lisburn...

Ruth Strong said...

Unfortunately it doesn't even reach my house 5 miles from Banbridge.... it's very very very local lol

That Girl said...

You need to let us know when YOU'RE on so we can listen online!