06 March 2008

Tagged, again

Mel at shot in the arm has tagged me. As with any tag, there are rules - Here they are:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So I've done 1 and 2, heres rule 3:

1. When in South Africa I ate ostrich, crocodile and impala.
2. When I volunteered in a parents and toddlers group, I was often found riding the tricycles.
3. I fell through the stage during a "Snow White" pantomime while dressed as a bumble bee. I was 6 or 7 at the time.
4. I volunteer on the SOS bus when I can
5. I would love to see New York someday
6. I am subscribed to over 200 blogs/feeds.... really need to get rid of ones i don't read any more or that don't post any more.
7. I've only been skiing for 1 day but would love to try it again.

Part 4, tag 7 people.....
1. Alan in Belfast
2. marramgrass
3. Debs Erwin
4. Livingloud, Bowmanblog
5. The journey so far
6. Me in my small corner
7. Nail Harrison

If they don't want to do it, I'm not worried, it's only a silly game.

That's all folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's your tag back, hope alls well, God bless, Colin

http://colinforeman.wordpress.com/2008/03/07/ive-been-tagged/