I've been tagged for a "meme" by the loverly Goddess herself, Maria. So here goes:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in 4th year at school, wondering why boys didn't like me.... hormones eh?
What were you doing 1 year ago?
This time last year I was single and about to be married 6 weeks later, so I was sending out invites and making table plans and sorting flowers and other weddingy things.
Five snacks you enjoy:at the minute my favourites are
3) Buttered toast
4) Cheese on toast
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Pay off the mortgage.
2) Put some money aside for a little dream of ours - don't want to share the details yet.
3) Buy a new car for me and keep money aside for petrol, tax, insurance etc
4) Buy a new car for Rob and keep money aside for petrol, tax, insurance etc
5) Go on a real nice holiday and re do our honeymoon
Five bad habits:
1) I'm so disorganised and messy - something I really need to work on if I want to stay happily married.
2) I'm so bad at being on time, as much as I try to plan being on time, it never seems to work.
3) I'm real lazy about doing my hair - I usually end up just tying it back instead of styling it.
4) Like Maria, I'm an impulsive shopper too - especially when I'm food shopping, despite making lists of what we need I'll always end up seeing other little things to buy and try.
5) I get a bit of road rage but I'm working on it.
Five things you like doing:
2) Cooking and Baking
3) Dancing and singing - mostly on my own, but Rob is one of the privileged few who would get to see me dancing like a fool
4) Going on long walks with Rob and Stewie on dry, sunny days.
5) Catching up with friends and hearing what they've been up to.
Five things you would never wear again:
1) Shell suits - It's just not a good look
2) My old McDonalds uniform - wash as much as you like, the grease just isn't coming out!
3) Adidas trousers with "poppers" up the side so they split right up to your hip. It's not a good look and it's just not practical, especially when you have mates who have a right laugh unpopping them all in 0.5seconds.
4) A leotard - for a start there's no way I'll ever be able to do gymnastics again!
5) My wedding dress :-( well maybe I'll wear it for fun someday, but you'll never know!
Five favorite toys:
1) My iBook
2) My iPhone
3) My car - does that count?
4) My Jamie Oliver Flavour Shaker
5) Does a toastie machine count?
Well there ya go.
I'm supposed to tag 5 people to do this, but instead I'll leave it open for anyone to do if you want to. If you do, leave a comment here for me to check it out