15 January 2008

edun live

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and get involved in this. I read about it over on Debs' blog and thought I'd give it a shot, not just cos I want a free t shirt (don't get me wrong, I do) but also cos it's a company that has some great values and ethics and that's always worth promoting.

Well Edun Live is a line of blank t shirts used in merchandising (which can be personalised: good for teams, groups etc) and is part of the Edun Company. It is a socially conscious clothing line launched by Ali Hewson and Bono to help drive sustainable employment in Sub-Saharan Africa.

As part of promoting the brand they've asked bloggers and people with websites to add a link on their site, send their details in and once they have received 200 unique visitors from your page they will send you out a free edun live t shirt.

So go on give it a click over on the right there underneath "about me" (even if you have clicked one of the links in this post). And don't forget to go over to Debs' blog and give her a click too! If there's anyone else out there who's added the link because of this post, let me know and I'll give you a click.

No comments: