06 November 2007

NaBloPoMo 6

Rob and I went out tonight to celebrate his birthday tomorrow. The plan was dinner in our favourite Indian, Jharna, followed by Ratatouille: Rat-a-too-ee at the cinema. However it didn't go according to plan and also gave me my "what did I learn today" for NaBloPoMo.

We arrived at Jharna and discovered that it's been totally renovated! It used to look like the photo you see here ->
That helped give a very authentic Indian dining experience, however now it has been given a very modern, "trendy", generic restaurant look thus loosing all the atmosphere it previously had. The waiting staff seem to have lost some of the pride they originally had in serving and the food didn't seem to be as tasty as it used to be. A really sad day for both of us loosing our favourite restaurant, but I suppose it'll be fun looking for a new favourite!

Happy pretend birthday for today and happy real birthday for tomorrow honey!!!! Love ya!

No comments: