06 September 2007

We wish you a merry Christmas? Already?

Walking through Tesco last night trying to pick up a few bits and pieces I come across the "seasonal" aisle..... filled with Christmas cake, tins of chocolate and advent calendars! What?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back up! The day before I had also passed that aisle trying to find stuff for work and it was full of books, dvds and bbq stuff..... I was in shock, I actually think my heart stopped momentarily. Mind you I did end up walking over and admiring one of my favourite cakes..... Christmas Cake! It's just awesome! It was quite a battle but I resisted!

It's way too soon for Christmas cake and the like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Sainsbury's up our way has a whole aisle of Hallowe'en stuff rather than Christmas.

I suppose that's better, in one way at least...