19 March 2008

What American accent do you have?

Yes I know I'm not American but I thought it would be funny to take the test:

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston
 

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The Midland
 
The West
 
Philadelphia
 
The Northeast
 
North Central
 
The South
 
The Inland North
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Right now to find out what a Boston accent sounds like for real.... here's wikipedia's answer and here's a little video I found on YouTube



Hmmmm I think I'll have to record myself saying some of those lines for you to compare but I can safely say it don't sound like me or anyone else from around here.

Well "Mataheah.... I'm goin' ta tha pak."

2 comments:

That Girl said...

I have a Boston accent too! Which makes sense since I lived there for 2 years.....

Ruth Strong said...

You know, now I know what you sound like it's almost like i know you IRL! lol