28 October 2007

Monthly review 2

I'm just getting round to putting the google stats for this blog for month 2 (13th September-12th October 07) now seeing as I was away for the first half of October, then running like a headless chicken for work for a week and am now just back from taking our young people to MAD 9. Having just sat down I have now found the time to do this.

I fear I may be wasting my time with no one interested in any of this but for those who are interested here are some of the stats (obtained via Google Analytics) from the last month concerning this blog with last months numbers in brackets:

1. There have been 442 (291) visits.
a) 261 (193) of those have come via referring sites including blogger.com, geekypants, marramgrass.org.uk, twitter.com, bebo and Alan in Belfast
b) 154 (90) of those visits are direct traffic
c) 27 (8) of those visits are from search engines
2. Searches that have brought people to this site are:
- banbridge babes (7 times)
- portadown babes (3 times)
- supersimbo (3 times)
- god pie (2 times)
- lurgan babes (2 times)
- "god pie"
- 'banbridge babes'
- 6pack blog
- 6pack blogging
- bannside youth fellowship
- catch them young babes
- god pie video
- how to catch and keep them
- nightreach northern ireland
- school babes

I'm wondering should I remove the babes in my name now!

3. 398 (269) visits came from the UK
36 (19) visits came from the USA
3 visits came from Ireland
2 visits came from Germany
1 visit came from India
1 visit came from Romania
1 visit came from United Arab Emirates

No comments: